Hiram's Haul is this weekend (November 15-16)and I have the Kattack Live feed set-up:http://kws.kattack.com/GEPlayer/GMPosDisplay.aspx?FeedID=1383
Kattack is a free app to downlaoad and works on iPhones, viagra
Android phones, for sale
SPOT Trackers and InReach tracking enabled GPS'. If you are racing in Hiram's Haul, you can go ahead and set it up on your device and test it out and figure how you will store it.
The race feed is "2014 Hiram's Haul"
Below are steps in setting it up:
- Download and open the "KattackMobile" app
- Choose "My Boats" on top right
- Clic "+" to add a new boat or click ">" to edit existing boat
- Type Boat Name then click Done
- Click Race Feed
- Click "All Races" on top right
- Choose "2014 Hiram's Haul"
- No password is needed
- Click "Save"
- Click "Home" button to put the app in the background to save battery
If you are using a SPOT unit, send me a link to your shared page so I can add it to the event device list.
For more information on Hiram's Haul:www.SailSeries.com/hiramshaul
More info on Kattack:http://wp.kattack.com